Our Liquor Licensing Services
An investment in a liquor license is an investment in your future.
We can handle every aspect of your city and state liquor license application process—or only the services you choose.
Tell us your goals and we’ll work with you to make your vision a reality.
Liquor License Transfers:
- Buying a liquor license:
- Whether you’re planning to sell beer & wine or a full line of distilled spirits, we can help you choose the right type of license from our extensive inventory of liquor licenses. We understand the vital importance that your license represents to the success of your dream. Contact us to discuss your project location, timing and budget.
- Selling a liquor license:
- Over the last 32 years, we have helped hundreds of business owners cash out their liquor licenses at fair market value. Contact us for a confidential quote on what your license is worth.
Other Amlex Services:
- Feasibility Reports:
- Before you sign a lease and invest time and money into a project, test the waters and learn if you have the necessary support from your local community for the sale of alcoholic beverages in their area. Our reports give you the comprehensive overview required to make your investment decision with complete confidence.
- State Applications:
- Let us handle the regulatory red-tape while you focus on your business. Harness our knowledge of the licensing process and excellent relationships with state agencies to smoothly and successfully expedite your license issuance.
- Zoning Permits:
- Tell us your vision for your project and let us present your business idea to your community in the best possible light. We meet face-to-face with key decision-makers in your neighborhood to ensure that they are familiar with you and your project. We also handle the application, produce the maps & drawings, and represent you at the public hearing.
- Import/Export Permits:
- Have you discovered the purest source of vodka from Mother Russia or the rarest Malbec in Argentina? Let us assist you in dealing with both the Federal and state applications, so you can focus on getting your business up-and-running while we handle the bureaucracy.